Jun 12, 2011

Here we go...

So since May 13 a lot has changed.

My goal has always been to make a million dollars by the age of 25.

That being said...I am very far behind...not to say im broke by any means, but a million dollars is a lot of money. So I have a ways to go...

Anyway...

I have mapped out a plan to hit this goal. It is going to take a LOT of hard work and long hours, but Im going to stick with it and see what happens.

THE PLAN:
1) Promotion - I am expecting a promotion within the next month or so which will give me a financial boost and increase my working capital.
2) Save - Living on my current budget will give me a chance to save a significant amount of money in the next 3 - 4 months
3) Continue my education - apart of building Mastermind Business has always been to aquire property being well versed in this area will serve as a significant advantage
4) Make a significant investment by December 2011 - this has already been mapped out in a private notebook, but you gets none of those details until it materializes.

No comments: