Mar 2, 2013

On Your Mark, Get Set...

It has been a while...I must admit, I've been thinking about you.

Probably not YOU (assuming I have one or two readers) specifically because I don't know you personally, however, I have been dying to give you updates on some stuff and things.

Last you read I was preaching about maintaining regular communication (very ironic I then disappeared for almost a full month...hopefully you aren't judging me).

Today I am faced with the most amazing predicament:

Should I move past the point of "no return"?

We recently closed on a small business loan (Master Systems LLC) and one would think that signing my name on the dotted line would be the "point" in question, or perhaps when I deposited the check into my business account, but I digress. None of these created a situation where I was beyond the "point of no return".

The fact remains that I could just give all of the money back...the debt would be paid (the beauty of no pre-payment penalty terms) and I could walk away.

It wasn't until TODAY when I was ran into a little hiccup as I attempted to purchase my CRM software that it hit me.

As soon as I spend this money, there is NO going back. Thus, the "point" has revealed itself.

It is truly exciting and terrifying at the same time...


No comments: