Feb 9, 2013

I'm not tryna preach but...

Learn from your experiences, stay in your lane, and maintain regular communication.

Completely unrelated to the previous post. The waters have settled and all is well on the seas of life...I know you were anxiously waiting for a follow up on my current state (see my previous post)

I am learning everyday.

Innately (I think that means instinctively without knowing...but I'm not gonna Google it) I have been doing the things necessary to ensure that I am successful. My pops pointed it out to me and the lightbulb went on instantly.

Learn from your experiences
Know that everything you do is something you can learn from and add to your tool bag of experience. When the time comes (believe me it will) and you need to make a choice you can refer back and make better or faster decisions.

Stay in your lane
Don't pretend to be an expert...that's how you crash and burn in life. Realize you won't always have all the answers. It's alright to trust others to lead, especially when the person you are trusting is an expert.

Maintain regular communication
Don't lose contact with your contacts. Have a "Top 10" and call them weekly....not much more to that one, just DO IT.

....Oh...those were Rules #3,4, & 5...Keep up.


No comments: