Mar 18, 2008

Breakthrough

Honestly all i can say is eureka!...so if you have ever been in my car you clearly know my situation with the music that I have(a vast array of horrible stuff that i listened to in middle school) and ive been thinking of a way to kind of start over without starting over, and find stuff i really like for a specific reason. usually when i see any post about music i watch it and scratch my head in confusion or just wonder how they even heard about it.

Each and every song on this clip has been a song that i have played in a CD player on a computer or (dare i say it) a cassette tape and really enjoyed. Ive always known that im not that deep into lyrics, but ive never been able to pinpoint what it was that consistently got me to really like a song and now once again thanks to chris (aka YODA) i figured it out. what happened during the first 20 years of my life and here the heck was I when all this stuff was going on???

Needless to say im gonna start with the Neptunes and go from there...rebuild my collection from scratch. Wish me luck.

Follow the link to get to the clip i was talking about (its on YODA's page)
"11 years of greatness" by Chris Francis

2 comments:

Cousin Chris said...

what a great place to start.
I'd be glad to help if you'd like.

yoda. lol. you idiot.

NIVLAC said...

it would be greatly appreciated