Mar 18, 2008

Broken



So today I found out that I-95 is broken...literally. Its easier to show than explain--->

Ok, so heres what I was thinking like two weeks ago when I went out to eat, what a coincidence. You know how in all of those action movies when Superman is kickin ass and takin names all over the city. Well what if your car was parked (as mine was at the time) under a highway, like I-95.

Situation:
You park your car and leave. Find out that there is a bank robbery going on in the city. Speeding bullet, blah,blah,blah Superman is there to save the day. Bad guy is gettin that ass whooped all over the place. Then it gets real violent and they start throwing cars and falling into buildings. WHOOSH....BOOM. Superman throws this guy through the highway, and it falls on your car...reaction?

Superman or Superasshole???

Anyways i digress. When I found out about this a series of questions came to mind, bear with me here:

1) who do you call when you see this?
2) do you move your car first or just call?
3) how do you fix this?
4) what the f***???
5) HOW DO U FIX THIS?!?

3 comments:

B Harg. said...

lmao only you cal, only you

Miss Mac said...

ur a mcasshole bc u were at warmdaddys with me and damnit. I thought of that! Copyright infringment!

NIVLAC said...

lies all lies...yes i was with you, however you laughed your ass off when i said superman or superasshole.