Mar 25, 2008

Tastes so good, make you wanna slap yo' momma!

So my grandmother is from Jacksonville, FL and my grandfather was born is a shack in the backwoods of Arkansas. needless to say anytime i go visit them I get a extremely southern meal made with love (salivating...hold on please). It is very rare that you find any establishment that has soul food that would "make you wanna slap yo' momma"...but miracles do happen and we have found one (me & YODA). its called Warmdaddy's and its amazing.

3 comments:

Miss Mac said...

Check the typos there buddy but i second that notion. Ur grandma cooks her ass off and Warmdaddy's is the shit!

Anonymous said...

well seeing as how I told him about the place, I think I deserve some credit because he had no idea that Warmdaddy's existed!

NIVLAC said...

well then thank you very much...it is my new favorite place :)