Jan 5, 2013

Compelling Reasons

I do a lot of self-development, and the audio instruction I am listening to currently, discussed compelling reasons for customers and prospects to "buy" now. So to get us, the listeners, in the right mind-frame, our homework was to develop and write down the emotional reasons WHY we are going to commit to completing the audio training (All 10 Days) and follow through by practicing what we learn on a daily basis.

...

I didn't do the homework (I hate homework; ask any one of my teachers from K-12), but I did give it some serious thought. My compelling emotional reasons to be committed and follow through are simple, in fact, there is only one.

I said I was going to do it.

For the past 9-10 months my main focus on a daily basis has been to follow through on the commitments I make to myself, my wife, and everyone else. For a long time I struggled with this and it is getting better, but it only started getting better once I made a concentrated effort to follow through.

Sometimes its good to remind ourselves "why" we do the things that we do.

What are your compelling reasons?



Damn that sax...its so good, once it hits the lips...its so good.

No comments: