Jan 3, 2013

Ok lemme see...

Lets see if I still know how to do this...


If you've read my previous posts (well, I doubt anyone will be reading as this is my newest project and the cat has yet to leave the bag) you are well aware that I am intellegent and witty beyond belief; to contiue that trend of character and charisma will be no small task....however, I assure you, I am up for the challenge.



Quick update on the happenings since we last spoke:

1. That professional development company I spoke about 2 years ago...yea, I started that. We should be fully funded by March and ready to rock and roll with a new office space.

2. I still sell cigs for the best company in the world, got the promotion we spoke about previously, and I started teaching a quarterly sales training workshop for my division.

3. The major investment I was considering came in a different form than expected but it came...got married to the woman of my dreams on December 21, 2012

If you know me, you know I'm not one to brag at all...but shit the last 2 years have been pretty sweet. That said, its time to keep pushing to the next level and this blog will be a huge part of that movement.

I am committed to giving you my experiences on a regular basis (until I can pay someone else to type this shit) in the hopes that it will enrich your life and motivate you to take action and pursue your dreams fearlessly.

Stay Tuned and Enjoy!

No comments: